Tuesday, September 11, 2007

diet for a sad planet

I have been vegan on again and off again during my life -- some of my off-agains started pretty dramatically -- drunken shrimp cocktail binges on new year's eve, bloodied birthday steaks, but seriously folks...

I have now made the change back to veganism for good -- I started about three months ago. It is pretty hard to dispute that eating vegan is one of the best things you can do for the planet, animals and your health all wrapped up in one little egg-free spring roll wrapper.

so

i am going to periodically post some of my favourite vegan recipies here, either my own, or pictures of some I've made from cookbooks/websites (with full cred given of course, so you can go get the recipes yourself!)
p.s. All my recipies will, of course, be GMO free.

More soon. Got to cuddle Kai who just woke up...

h

No comments: